hello there lovelies !
so as I said, I'm back ! ut this time with a quick, easy and spring-appropriate makeup
onto the tutorial:
1. Start off with an eyeshadow base, then apply skin-tone colour matte eyeshadow all over the lid
2. Define the crease with a soft matte brown, as well as outer corner
3. Apply liquid eyeliner along the top lashes and wing it out !
4. Fun part ! Onto the bottom lash line, apply some soft matte green and with a fluffy brush blend it out so it's soft and smoked out
5. Curl your lashes and apply few coats of your favourite mascara to the top lashes ! and you're done !
hope you liked it giiirls !