Tuesday 15 April 2014

Update and Instagram Mix #1

hello there lovelies !
first of all, I feel like I need to explain myself a bit. well, I've been sooooo busy with college work, assignments, projects, deadlines etc. and it kind of made me feel stressed, as I've one more week of lectures left and then exams and THEN off to Spain. Crazy, I know. 
However, just because I've so much on my head, it doesn't mean that I'm not interested in blogging any more. It's just the opposite. I don't want to just put random, not the best quality posts here on my blog and I am working on how to improve my blog to make it look as I want it to look. 
so, just wanted to let you, my lovely followers (:*) know that I will be back... this week! just working on it :)

and here's a little mix of some photos from my Instagram, as I'm fairly addicted :D


If you want to see more, follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/agiex

xoxo
Aggie

No comments:

Post a Comment